Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Stace possible



I wish i was like Kim Possible....able to scale tall buildings, go ninja on peoples arse and still be fashionable and popular.....i mean, if she can do all that she can certainly clean her whole house in a few mins and tackle loads of laundry AND change a light bulb without shorting out all the lights in the house RIGHT??


I might have done that this morning, and it might have taken me hours to get the bottom part of the broken light bulb out of the socket, with pliers....oh don't worry i am smart like Kim possible....i knew to flip the switch before I did something like that. Although it would have just been my luck to electrocute myself.


I wish i was like Kim Possible.


11 comments:

Kristina P. said...

I am so glad you didn't die!

THE Stephanie said...

A potato. You use a potato to get broken light bulbs out... not metal pliers. (How, I don't know, I just know that's what you're supposed to use. LOL)

Either way, I'm just glad I won't be attending your funeral. :)

Staci said...

hahaha thanks kristina...thats soo sweet ;) and steph i will have to try that next time, cause there will be a next time with my luck...i forgot to mention there were TWO light bulbs that broke...ima go ahead and blame it on the hubby for screwing them in too tight!

kelly said...

well miss thang i am glad you are a Ok and didnt hurt yourself! definitely dont be doing that again next time make the hubs do it!!

daniella said...

Oh boy. At least you DIDN"T electrocute yourself! And you and Kim do look alike, I must say.

Isabelle said...

I wish I was her too! I have 10 feet high ceiling and I have to stand on the tips of my toes on the step ladder to change the lights. I but the ones that last like 10 years just so I wouldn't have to do it again anytime soon!!!

Grand Pooba said...

Ok, I did the exact same thing!

THE Stephanie has a great idea!

lowleeta said...

call me, beep me, if you wanna reach me...

haha.

bethany said...

So glad that you are okay girly!
Be careful over there!
Just read your last post also and it made tears come to my eyes...blesses my heart to hear how our Wonderful God is speaking so tenderly to the hearts of my "sisters"!
Shine on Sister!

Lighthouse Prayer Line said...

Hi Staci,

Thanks for sharing that with us! We love your
site!! Amen & amen! :)

Hey. If you get the opportunity, would you
mind praying for the prayer requests that are
on our main page?

May the Lord bless you and your family!!

Mark, Lynn, Brooke & Carley Seay
www.LighthousePrayerLine.org

ps - please consider "following" our blog
-or- atleast grab one of our free, linking,
blue buttons. ( see top sidebar at
www.LighthousePrayerLine.org ).

•´.¸¸.•¨¯`♥.Visit Us Soon!.♥´¯¨•.¸¸.´•

Under the Florida Sun said...

ROFL!!
So true..

Though I don't know if I would want her funky eyebrows and one lip mouth..LOL