Wednesday, May 20, 2009

What Im....

What I'm wearing.......




This awesome razorback burnout top. I have it in two colors, I'm wearing the grey today....


These AE Surplus shorts only tan....Love them they are like parachute material VERY comfy...although i cant stand how they wrinkle.




What I'm listening too.....



Although I know i can purchase the entire album on Itunes I cannot describe the joy i felt when finding this here CD at a garage sale this past weekend.....for 3 dollars!! Make me holla!!


It has graced the speakers of my Tahoe every since....it takes me back to my childhood when my mom and dad had an 80's band....SOS was played in my living room and on the stage at sneakers in San Antonio many a times.
AND much later when i was in sixth grade and on dates (movies with his parents in toe) with my boyfriend Ty it would be playing in their sweet blue van with the seats that swiveled. haha .
I definitely cried listening to "every breath you take" after our break up when he cheated on me with Misty ( i think he gave her a peck on the cheek) lol memories!!





What Im watching....







OMG tomorrow is the season opener of SYTYCD!! I'm sooo stoked i can hardly contain myself. I will be sitting here on pins and needles waiting for Kat Dealy to say "thee Juudges" I cant wait to see the new cast!!



What I'm thinking......

I'm thinking that Jillian Micheals can kiss it!! Ive been doing "The Shred" for 17 days now and I have not lost a FLIPPIN pound. Now, i will say i can tell my body is changing, but sheesh cant a girl loose a pound as a gift for busting her arse for all this time?? Is it the muscle?? AGGHHH soo frustrating.

Well that's my What Im's for today......what are you up to??




12 comments:

Maggie Whitley said...

Hey, that is awesome you are on day 17! You have to measure yourself! You are going to gain muscle -- which means probably gaining some weight. Don't freak! My BFF is an athletic trainer and she said inches are wayyyy more important. Try on some clothes and tell us where they are lose! I'm dying to know which area of myself I'll lost the most in. This is so exciting. I'm glad you've stuck with it. Some nights I totally want to say SEE YA, JILL, but I know I can't. If Jill doesn't kick my arse, Zack will for quitting the program. HA HA HA.

Glad you're doing well {and cute outfit!!!!}.

xoxo

Kristina P. said...

So, I've never seen a single episode of SYTYCD, but I think I might record it tomorrow, and see how it goes.

Jill said...

I got hooked on SYTYCD last year, and I'm pumped for it to come back another season. It's a good compensation for idol being gone.

I keep saying I'm going to start my mornings with the shred, but I can't seem to wake up! I'll do it one of these days

lowleeta said...

cute shorts!
its 80 degrees in nyc today! hooray at last! its finally beginning to feel like summer/spring. heading back to texas monday.. and i know i'll be missin this nyc breeze. bah. excited to get home though!!

mama's smitten said...

Okay if your wearing those cute little shorts I doubt you need to lose weight!! Thanks for the reminder SYTYCD stars tomorrow Whoo Hooo !

Blogalicious Designs said...

Yeah, I'm about sick of Jillian. I'm heading to the gym after work to run. UGH!

~Steph

bethany said...

Ok, all this talk of The Shred (which I have no idea of what it is!...do I really want to know?!) and the gym...think I need to pay more attention :)
Today was a bit of a stressful day for me. 2 IEP's (one very political) over the course of 5 hours was a little draining but praise God all my IEP's are finished! And the school year ends in 2 weeks. YEAH!!!

kelly said...

keep at it girl! 17 days is awesome!!! i love those shorts they look so great for summer! i hope things are going well with you! xoxox
kel

Keyona said...

SYTYCD is one of my FAVORITE shows! Can't wait to recap with you!

Keyona said...

Oh and I'm on Day 17 too and haven't lost pounds but I have lost inches but I know what you mean!

Grand Pooba said...

Oh my god that outfit is so dang cute! It reminds me I really need some new clothes, but then I think about shopping and I'd rather stab myself in the eye. Oh well.

I love SYTYCD!!! I can't wait for tonight!

drollgirl said...

$3 is a good deal! i still like cd's too -- call me old fashioned. :)

and thank you for the tip on the shred! i am going to skip it since it is not doing all it is hyped up to for you!

hope your day is fab, too. :)