Monday, June 22, 2009

A lil blast and a lil bidness....

I had a great weekend, I saw one of my oldest friends tie the knot with a beautiful sweet girl, and got to see alot of the people i grew up with. To see how they have all turned out how successful, talented, and wonderful they all are is such a gift. Here is a pic of the bride and groom:






and here are some of the boys i grew up with (from right Charles, josh, zack, and andrew)








poor things were sweating their arses off....as was i. In Texas we have whats called HEAT, ever heard of it you nice cool northerners???






After the wedding we all headed to the bride and grooms home for some dance party fun!! I had a blast.




When i got home i noticed a bright orange envelope addressed to me....i opened it and there was a sweet card from my bee fri lindz in it....for no good reason but just to make me smile....MADE MY DAY!!!




And then later while playing hide and seek with my babies and their dada landon said the cutest thing....i was hiding in the closet and when they opened the door i jumped out and said something like "RAAAWR" and landon just folded his cute lil arms and said



"momma, you scared my feelings"




O. M. G. that was the cutest darn thing EVER to come out of his mouth......he just melts my heart to the very core!!




It was a very special weekend for me, good friends, good times and precious moments!!!


Now lets get down to BID- NESS .....


We were so excited to release "Harmonic Life & Style" and "7 Clown Circus" last week.

Sally Miller is a Life and Style Coach and came to us looking for a web design to match her very specific business taste. We worked with her closely until we were able to accomplish exactly what she was looking for. We added a flash slide show to the home page to ease people into her site.

Click on the picture below to view the live site.


When everything was complete, Sally was extremely pleased with how her site turned out.


Angie came to us in the middle of a redesign on her home and decided her blog could use a makeover as well. She was ready to rid her blog of its former "scrapbooky" look in favor of a more modern, clean style.

She loves the new design! Check it out by clicking on the picture below.


Thinking of making over your own blog? Why wait? Check us out for all your blog, graphic, Twitter, and web design needs. We're quick and cost efficient and would love to make your place on the internet Blogalicious!








4 comments:

Kristina P. said...

I love her colors!

And Angi's new design looks awesome!

Grand Pooba said...

That is the cutest thing evah! You scared my feelings, what a doll!

Great blog makeovers! Now if I could just convince the hubster that I REALLY DO NEED ONE!

angie said...

You are quick, cost efficient and extrememly easy to work with. I'm so thrilled with my blog makeover. Thank you. All the little touches make me smile everytime I go to my own blog.

Maggie Whitley said...

"scared my feelings"?!?!?!

OMG i love it! :) sweet babes are the best :)