Friday, June 5, 2009

Our Latest Designs.....

Hi friends!!


Just wanted to post two of our latest designs.
First is Lulaville
Leigh Ann was a blast to work with, she is alotta rock in roll with a lil bit of sweet all rolled into one! Her design has ended up being one of my favs!! Thanks for choosing us LULA!!



And next is Maria, she was the winner of our latest contest and we couldn't have picked a more talented woman!!

She is an AMAZING artist and we had a wonderful time putting together this work of art for her! If you have time you simply MUST go check out her amazing sketches!

If you are in the market for a new blog design or web site please feel free to contact us by clicking on the link above entitled "Blogalicious Designs"

Hope everyone is doing well. Have a wonderful day!!




6 comments:

Sunshinemeg said...

Super cute stuff ladies! Still thinking about what I want for my own blog!

kelly said...

great designs!! How are you Staci! seems like you've been a busy bee! i'm totally digging Marias site

Kristina P. said...

I didn't realize you did Lula's design! Love it.

Keyona said...

Cute! As soon as I get extra money I will get a new design..and you will be my first stop.

Personalized Sketches and Sentiments said...

Thanks for your posting, becoming a follower, leaving a comment & directing people my way :o)

You and Steph @ Blogalicious are abSOlutely the best! Patience, unending haha I would have closed shop after dealing with all my questions. Thank goodness for both of your expertise, skills, and talents!

Grand Pooba said...

Oh my, I'm loving that second one!