Saturday, July 11, 2009

A conversation with my boys....

Me: AAAAAAAAAA CHOOO, sniffle, sniffle, snort.

Landon: Momma, when we get home can i play with my money's ( i got him fake money at target)

Me: No, when we get home we are gonna take a bath and go to bed......A CHOO, its late.

Landon: HUH?

Me:( a lil louder this time) No, when we get home we are gonna take a bath and go to bed......

Landon: HUH??

Me: Seriously??

Logan: (raised voice) WHEN WE GET HOME WE ARE TAKING A BATH LANNNNDON!!!

Landon: noooooooooooooooooo

Me: Logan dont get frustrated at him, you do the SAME thing when i talk....

Logan: HUH????

Jason: (as i look at him with shock) AHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Me: They get this from you ya know........


This is what i deal with........

5 comments:

Under the Florida Sun said...

LOL. Some of my conversations with my teenage daughters go like that sometimes.. I'm left thinking.. "what just happened.." LOL

ugagirl30 said...

You gotta love the male selective hearing. What would we do without men to drive us crazy?

Sharon M said...

My son does the same thing, except he always asks, "Whatdya say?" If I get two of those in a row, I know he's tired and I just stop answering questions :-)

Grand Pooba said...

Men!


I love my bloggy design Stace!!! You girls rock!

Personalized Sketches and Sentiments said...

ugagirl said that right "men and their selective hearing" haha....

but, I never thought it started so young :o)