Monday, September 21, 2009

Big Step


So for the past few months i have been preparing for a BIG life change, for the first time in about 10 years i will be going BACK to school. Yes ladies and gentleMAN i will be attempting nursing school and I am sooo excited yet TERRIFIED at the same time.

On Saturday I will be taking the PAX exam and I feel like ralphing because this means i will have to solve math problems, something i haven't done since i was like 18 and trust me i didn't do it all that great back then.

IF i pass this exam i will then begin the process of financial aid....OH JOY!!!

I hope that you will join me in prayer for this big step in my life....I am soo nervous about the test on Saturday and perplexed about the financial strain this will put on my sweet husband. Please pray that I was able to retain at least SOME of the knowledge from the years i spent in school, and pray that I will remain strong during these 2 1/2 years that it takes for me to complete the program. This will also be a HUGE step in Landons life, he will begin daycare when i start school, something he has never had to do....be away from his momma. Please pray for his sweet heart as well.

I am super excited about this new chapter in my life and I thank you in advance for your positive thoughts and prayers......ill keep you all posted!!!!

6 comments:

Under the Florida Sun said...

How exciting! Will be praying for you! Keep us posted!!

mama's smitten said...

Oh my goodness! I am so proud of you! And excited! I so know what you are feeling! And so excited to share this experience with you! I almost considered closing my blog because It has been hard to get to it since I started school but now I have to keep at it ! I have to follow you on your journey! Heck we can do it together! Best of luck Staci!

Sharon M said...

Staci, that's so great you're starting nursing school! Good luck on the PAX exam - we'll be praying for you!

Isabelle said...

You can do it! Best of luck and you will be in my prayers!

THE Stephanie said...

YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!

Seriously, you're gonna do great! No worries, k??

Love you!!

Grand Pooba said...

Staci that is awesome!! My sister is going to start Nursing school in January. What a big step, I know you can do it!