Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Here I am.....

I know, it seems like years since I graced the pages of my blog.

It has been over 100 degrees in San Antonio this summer for more than 60 days, so you can imagine how hard it has been to get out doors to do anything that doesn't involve water.....but we managed a few times.

Logan started back to school and is a BIG 2nd grader, Landon and I are settling back into our school year routine but are both a tad grumpy in the morning since we have to wake up 2 hours earlier than normal, but we will adjust!! haha

Because you have missed me so here's a look at some of our summer activities.

Ive missed you all. Enjoy the pics!!!





The Bear






Brothers




Logan Cole at the zoo




Landon Ray at the zoo
Doing a science project

excited about science project night



When is this thing gonna do something?

Landon enjoying his BIIIG polar express train he got for being a big boy in the hospital.


Cousins camp with bubba





Throwin up my version of the duece with Uncle Jake

Handsome boy

2nd day of 2nd grade




I hope you all had a fun relaxing summer!! The kiddos got to visit Disney world this summer so i will get pics up soon!!!










4 comments:

Keyona said...

Welcome back! Cute pics. Am I the only one glad the kiddos are back in school? :o)

Sunshinemeg said...

So cute! I love the science project one. Priceless shot!

Grand Pooba said...

So glad to have you back! Can I say I just love Landon's hair! He is such a cutie. Plus I love that you got a picture of Logan on his SECOND day of second grade. nice!

bethany said...

Yeah you're back!!!
The boys are so cute and getting bigger! I do think that Logan looks quite a bit like you :)
Welcome back girly!