Monday, November 30, 2009

Thanksgiving





Thanksgiving was a wonderful time full of family, laughter, and LOTS of eating!! I sure ate my weight in mimaws home cooking and i am SURE i gained back the few pounds i lost when my gallbladder went bye bye!!




Three of my Four Uncles on my moms side were in town from Colorado, Georgia, and Austin, and their kids Amy, and her hubby Ben from London, Meg from Georgia, and Annabel and her man Dustin from Colorado....It was a FULL house i tell ya and lots of fun!! Missed sisser alot this year!! :(




Then on to my dads side of the fam on Saturday, i wont even try and tell you how many people were at THAT shindig..... But my dad has two bros and two sisters and they all have kids and some of their kids have kids.....so....it was big....REAL BIG. But again lots of fun!!




Good times, Good memories. Already cant wait till Christmas!! How was yours??

5 comments:

Bryn said...

Your boys are so handsome!! When they get older, you are going to have to unplug your phone otherwise it'll be ringing off the hook with girls!

The Not So Perfect Housewife said...

Sounds like a wonderful Thanksgiving. And great pics!

mama's smitten said...

Your boys are adorable! Im ready for Christmas too ! I love this time of year.

Ailurophile said...

Beautiful photo. Glad you had such a great time at Thanksgiving. All the best for the upcoming Holiday Season too :)

Anonymous said...

Bravo, what necessary words..., a remarkable idea