Thursday, January 7, 2010

It is a go....

So yesterday i got the results from my TB (tuberculosis test) and they were negative. Getting the results to the test was the final addition to my file for nursing school and on Sat I have my orientation!! In December Jason and I finalized the financial aid and everything is a go!! I start February 1st and I could not be more thrilled!! I am super nervous but i am so excited to start this new chapter in my life. Please pray with me as I make this HUGE transition in my life....it has been years since I have been in school or had an 8-5 type of job. Ive stayed home for the last 6 years!!!

Thanks for all the support from my family and friends!!

6 comments:

Carri said...

Congratulations. I went back to school from September 2008- May 2009 and it was one of the best things I ever did. Good luck with your new adventure.

Grand Pooba said...

Oh that's awesome, you're gonna love it!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
THE Stephanie said...

You're gonna be fab!!! But I will miss you terribly during the day. Who will I email and text all day?

Sad...

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Staci said...

haha anonymous.....i would say my older blogs are better...i havent blogged much lately, and when i do its usually just short updates...but thanks :)