Monday, April 5, 2010

I should be studying.....

I should be studying since im outta the house and in a fairly quiet place, however i get distracted easily and felt like blogging so....i hope everyone had a great easter!! We had a pretty busy weekend as im sure most of you did. Got to chill with some of my girls on Friday night and then Saturday I decided to go to church since I have had NO time lately to go (i know slacker staci) I was sooo hoping for a good time of worship and I was only slightly satisfied.....dont get me wrong our church has some of the best worship leaders EVER, i just wanted more......but all of that doesnt matter much because i saw the most amazing thing that made all my oppinions fall to the way side....as im sitting there singin my lil heart out i happened to glance down and to my left and saw an elderly man who was wheelchair bound being LITERALLY held up in the standing position by another man so that he could worship the Lord. It was just the most beautiful thing i had ever seen......and it just reminded me of how Jesus does the same for me.....when i am weak....what a wonderful reminder on the day we give thanks for his sacrifice. I surely wont be forgetting that example of love anytime soon.





Onto the rest of my weekend, Sat my bee fri came in and we had AH cocktail and watched "why did i get married too" pretty good although we both agreed the ending kinda stunk......should seen clash of the titains. I just LOVE seeing Lindsay, she and I have a bond like no other and i truly feel blessed to have her in my life. I needed a visit thats for sure. :)




Onto Sunday, I was a slacker for some reason this year, didnt feel like getting all dozied up for pics or anything like that but i did take a few. Here are some of the boys and a few of my lil bros. We went a lil crazy with the confetti eggs or excuse me *ahem* cascarones....the boys LOVE that, and im just glad it wasnt at my house cause i would go all ocd on everyones arse, that stuff gets EVERY WHERE.




Log (logan)

Nin's (landon)
yes my child is being gentle with his father, for some reason he was much harder on my head.....must have told him one too many times that he couldnt have anymore candy or he would go into a diabetic coma :) its the nurse in me coming out.


Bug (aka brother barret)



Jakey Joe Bobaribus (Jacob lilest bro) yes i have nicknames for all my family, its a long standing tradition in our family, i cant help it. I still get called "slop bucket" nice huh?






Me and J


My boys are so gangsta!


Anyway, we had a super time on Easter morn with my mom, stepdad and inlaws stuffing our faces with breakfast tacos and then at dads, i think we have enough candy to last until next easter...im sure ill consume the majority of it since i freakin LOVE chocolate....its fantastic!! Hope you all have a great week, now im gonna go bury my face in the books!! till next time!








2 comments:

wsxwhx744 said...

IS VERY GOOD..............................

Grand Pooba said...

Your little bro is so freaking cute!

that's all.

Oh, and happy easter :o)