Friday, July 16, 2010

crazy lovely life.....

So my life has pretty much been consumed with school, school and um.......school. :) Although i have managed to squeeze in sooome semblance of a life.... I feel like i have had NO rest at all, if I'm not studying, or attending classes I'm

buying new bed spreads and trying to make them look good


or organizing my closet, which was WAAAY overdue





going to Logan's scout meetings, this is where he got to become a wolf scout....i think....sheesh i don't know....my mind is fried




and dance recitals for the studio I've worked for since 99....i had say my goodbyes this summer since i am in school and its waaay too hard to put a hundred percent into anything else.....but these were a few of my assistants and one of my first students whose now a teacher!! UGH I'm old!!



these are some of my lil babies!!! My petite ballerinas!!

and going to watch uncle Jake rock out!!
or swimming at fiesta tx......



Or celebrating my 20-11th birthday :) (I refuse to be outta my twenties) which literally went on for a week!! dinner with parents and grandparents, dinner with girls Kris and Mist, and dinner and karaoke with a bunch of friends!!







And this weekend we have a wedding AND this and i cannot wait!!! Especially since my lindsers will be here!!




and this isn't even the half of it.....what a great summer so far....how is everyone???




3 comments:

THE Stephanie said...

Sheesh, I feel like I haven't seen you in years! At least I saw you in pictures. LOL

Grand Pooba said...

Wow, what a summer! I'm in love with your bed and your closet!!! Come design mine!

(I am never turning thirty. Ever.)

bethany said...

Happy late birthday Staci! Also have to say that I LOVE your bedding! So pretty. I'm looking for something new and that is exactly what I've been looking for. unsuccesfully :(