Monday, August 16, 2010

Im in love....

Im in LOVE with this song right now!!!!






and since were on the topic....Someone once asked me in a comment on my blog


"Why do you have such odd taste in music ;)"


This is a great question which requires a fairly simple, okay maybe a tad bit complicated answer.....


music inspires me....all kinds. I will spend hours trying to find a song i heard on a tv show or just simply listening to new bands or not so popular music to find that perfect song....


I find that the most inspirational music is usually very emotional. I guess I have the gift of feeling emotion come from music. I grew up around music, my mother and father both played in several different bands and my dad still does actually. I too sing.....


I have memories of my parents band practicing in our living room at ungodly hours and of my mom blaring the radio with the windows rolled down when we were in the car...its in my blood.


But most importantly it is the way it helps me express my emotion....if I can find a song i relate to either through the lyrics or just the emotion behind the notes then my soul dances......and sometimes i do to...which, if you know me is my greatest passion!!

So dont hate....if you listen close you might understand what im going through :)







0 comments: