Monday, January 17, 2011

Busy Busy

It has been very busy lately, along with trying to pass all my finals and get through the last few weeks of school i have helped plan a baby shower and have a bday party....UGH...and lets not forget to mention i finally got glasses!!! Yes i did it, probably could have used them alot sooner but oh well!!! The world is a whole new place to me now!! I know i look super happy in this pic but i always feel so stupid smiling when im takin a pic of myself.....ugh my forhead looks big!



moving on.....


The cake for Andreas shower, Andrea and I have known one another since fifth grade, she has Addi whos about to be 3 and just had Wyatt!! Wyatt was born at 29 weeks so the lil guy is still in the NICU but he is breathing on his own now and just has some growing to do! Praise God that he is doing well!!


And since we are talking about Babies I must announce the birth of lil Emmerson Grace born on the 14th of January weighing in at 5 lbs 11 oz's!!! This is my bee fri Lindsays second lil girl!! And they could literally be twins. Her daughter Sydney Rayne was born on Logans birthday 4 years ago and we were pushing for Emmy to be born today on Landons bday, but it didnt work out that way ;) they would have had the same bdays and be born the same distance apart!! Crazy huh? Here she is in all her glory!! beautiful!!!









And then there was lil man landons bday party yesterday! Mommy was waaay too tired to have the whole neighborhood over so we just had a small get together with the family, he raked it in as usual and LOVED his "skelly" cake (thats what he calls skeletons) I cannot believe he is five!!!












Well thats it for now!! Arent you amazed i was able to give you two blogs in one day!!!?? Till next time!













1 comments:

THE Stephanie said...

O.M.G. She finally got glasses!! How many fingers am I holding up??

:)

And goodness your hair is LOOOOONG! I guess it's been a while since I've seen you. :(

Thanks for the pics of Emmerson. I hadn't heard yet. So sweet!