Thursday, January 13, 2011

Yeeey me!!


Well I did it! well....almost, but I'm quite certain unless i bomb my med surg final next week, i have gotten through my first year of nursing school and will hopefully earn my LVN licence in a few weeks and begin working as a nurse!!! YEEEY ME!!

I'm not sure how i got through it since the majority of the time I was exhausted outta my mind like so....



but i did! And I couldn't be happier. Now, all i have to do is test for the NCLEX and then i can work, and then i will start back up in April for my RN!!

It has DEFINITELY been an amazing journey and I have made such great friends, I certainly am looking forward to a few months off of school to regroup, but i cant wait to start my journey to earning my RN. I know I've been MIA but i hope to have a lil more time in the coming months to update the blogosphere on my family as well!!



2 comments:

The Not So Perfect Housewife said...

Congrats to you!! How exciting!

mama's smitten said...

You are awesome! Glad to hear its going well !