Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Emmerson/Austin

So this past week I get a text message from my best friend Linds with this sweet face that says
"guess where i am Aunt tace"

I immediately freak and say "bring that baby over here right now" (she was visiting her mom here in town) although i didn't really expect her to drop everything to bring em to see me, so i met her and AL at babes so i could meet Emmy for the first time!! EEEEEEEE!!! shes soo freakin cute!! Anyway, Lind's tells me they are in town so Al can interview for a position in Austin and its too bad I'm still in school cause i could have come with her for a lil shopping!! I'm like "DUH silly I'm totally done" and so we head to Austin bright and early the next day for a lil shopping and lunch.

This is lil Emmy in our make shift baby sling, we used Lindsay's scarf were so crafty!!

And here are the three of them! Doesn't Lind's look great for just having a baby 2 weeks ago??


Here's me and my lil Syda, I've always thought Syd looks so much like her dad but she looks soo much like her momma here! Ignore the horrible bags under my eyes, ugh that's what school does to you! ;)



Since i had such a great time in Austin in all the great shops they have i decided i might wanna go back with the ole hubs for a day or two!! I convinced Jay that was a good idea and we headed to the Omni and then to my favorite restaurant "Trudy's" for a lil of this:


(stuffed avocado)

And a lil of this:

(Mexican Martini)
These are what they are famous for, lets just say you are only allowed one that should help you understand, they make you act like this:
Ha ha!! We had a blast laughing at each other and talking, oh and stuffing our faces
The next day we woke up and had breakfast at my other favorite restaurant "Magnolias"

OMG their Miga's are almost as good as Andy Rocha's (i know not everyone knows him but those that do will understand)
Then we walked South Congress and looked at all my favorite thrift stores


Like "Uncommon Objects" and "Lucy in Disguise" if you have never been to Austin it is a treat, you should check these stores out online at :
and

All in all my time in Austin this past week was so much fun!! I hope to go back again soon!!

















1 comments:

Grand Pooba said...

Looks like so much fun!!!