Tuesday, February 15, 2011

I Am A Graduate!

So I am finally a GVN (graduated vocational nurse) now all i need to do is take my NCLEX exam which is the state boards exam and then if i pass I will officially be an LVN!!
I know ive said this a million times but in april i will start RN school and i feel soo blessed to have a husband who supports me like he does, i dont know where i would be without him by my side.
My ceremony was a lil long winded but a wonderful experience!!


Here is me walking the stage, itll be just like you were there!!







Anyway, I had a lot of pictures taken but it was SUCH a bad picture day!! So sorry to all my beautiful family who dont appear in these pics, :(

Thanks to the family and friends who were able to attend,and to everyone who has supported me it has meant alot ! Wish i could have had everyone i love there with me!!!

I cant wait for April!!

(me and one of my oldest friends Manderson)






3 comments:

ugagirl30 said...

Congrats! I cannot wait to graduate myself! I am sick of school!

The Not So Perfect Housewife said...

Congratulations!! What a great achievement!! You go girl!

Bryn said...

Woo Hoo!!! You are a rock star. Blood makes me queasy, so I admire you even more. We need more incredible nurses. Whomever you work with will be so lucky to have you!!!