Thursday, February 17, 2011

Valentines Day

I hope everyone had a wonderful Valentines Day, Jason and i usually dont go all out, for me its the simple things in life that make me happy, like a dozen beautiful pink roses!! ;)
Dont they look fabulous in my newly decorated dining room??
And here is the plethora of cards my kids made me, and one from the hubby
and my glass of bubbly ;)

We had a really nice time hanging out as a family, there is a long standing tradition in the Loalbo family that we have adopted at our place called a "snack" we buy a ton of snacky type foods and Jay makes his dad's famous fried artichoke hearts and we sit around the TV and stuff our faces!

It was wondermus! (my new word)

It was a very sweet romantic evening with all three of my boys and a lil pre recorded American Idol! Good times! What was yours like??





0 comments: