Wednesday, June 29, 2011

BOSTON BABY

So my boys left this morning to go to Boston :( I got left behind and im a lil emotional that i didn't get to experience the looks on their faces as they took their first flight. I will meet up with them on Friday but still.....makes me sad...and i hate being alone...ugh!

But aren't they cute??

Heres landon watching the planes take off....

Oh yea, and did i mention we got kittens.....cute arent they?



they might be cute but seriously they are such lil punks....ive been scratched about a bujillion times while im sitting on the couch for no reason, they just attack me, or try to climb my legs....

guess thats what i get.....

getting two at the same time was my brilliant idea. And it just so happens that is a true statement....i AM brilliant. :) they NEVER cry because they have each other, and they pretty much entertain one another except for when they are attacking me. Ill have to post some videos....i could watch them for hours they are hilarious!!

if you cant find me this weekend ill be in BOSTON!! trying out a irish pub or two, and takin in a RED SOX game on 4th of July!


1 comments:

aunt p said...

Just one question about Cousins Camp ... do you and Jason want shirts .. $8.00 .. if yes, need sizes by tomorrow noon!! Sesnd email ASAYC!!