Monday, August 8, 2011

God will take care of you....

It has been just a crazy time in our lives, my husband has been diagnosed with cancer and everything that once mattered means absolutely nothing. My life has been put into perspective and God, my husband and my children are constantly on my mind. I have prayed for countless hours for God to bring healing, to give us strength.


I dont mean to be so somber, in fact i have been the very opposite as of late....just being as strong and positive as i can for Jason and my children. We are incredibly hopeful, and the support has been overwhelming. Relationships are being strengthened, and it is true, you find out who your true friends are when things go upside down.

We had the CT scan done today and we are praying that the cancer was stopped where it started. We will know results soon and will keep you posted as to the staging. I am asking for prayer. I wholeheartedly believe that God has already gone before us....there are things that have happened thus far that can only be of His hand. As I write this i have received a text from a close friend who works with the owner of the urology group that did the surgery, diagnoses and CT, apparently Jays Doc is a believer and prays for each of his patients specifically. UM GOD MUCH?

Thanks to family and friends who have sent messages of support, brought dinner, prayed. You all are amazing. Please hear me, forgive your loved ones of any wrong doing, pull them close and love them through their faults and misgivings. Be happy even when your mad, be joyful even when your sad. Let the past be the past and start a new. Because one day u may lose someone you hold dear, and you wont get those precious options again.


Love,

4 comments:

ugagirl30 said...

I am so sorry to hear that. But I do trust in our Healing Father. And I do believe that this is just a bump in the road. Stay strong in your faith, and know that there is at least one person in Alabama praying for your family.

bethany said...

Stacy, I am so sorry to hear of your husbands cancer. I am praying for healing and for God to fill u with every ounce of strength you need over the course of treatment. Hang on to God.

Staci said...

thank you ladies, it means alot to me that you are praying!

jenny said...

prayers for ya'll.