Thursday, July 5, 2012

Day of Birth

Lonnnng lonnng ago on a sunny July Morning a little baby girl graced the world with her presence.  



Yes ladies n gentlemen I, Staci Leigh Adams the first came in to the world a screamin!!  Its my birthday!!  YAY me.  


In the past I would have been celebrating my birthday looong before the actual day came along, but this year I am just not in the mood for all that.  Something feels a bit different to me.....


Oh yeah, im old :)


No really this year after all that has happened in the las 365 days, having a day thats "all about Staci" just isnt appealing.  What i really want this year is just to be with my boys, family and surrounded by people that are uplifting and positive.  


Speaking of that, my 4th of July was good times, my boys and I got to participate in a 4th of July parade in Castroville.  What a great little town.  It was so much fun and the boys had a blast.  




 Then we headed out to our dear friends home and swam with some friends we have known for years who we just adore and enjoy spending time with.  We all had SO much fun!



Then it was off to meet up with my parents in good ole Boerne for the most fantastic fireworks display!!  Id say im more blessed by the good times i spent yesterday than any present i could EVER receive!!  


I feel so incredibly blessed this year on my birthday, and I tell ya it feels like i have shed some old skin and grown significantly because of that.  Im thanking God for blessing me with another year of life and for surrounding me with such special people!!  Happy Bday to me!!  


How was your 4th of July??












0 comments: