Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Lots

So much and so little time.... We went to the beach this past weekend for Memorial Day... Lots of fun with our closest friends (5 other couples and all our kids in a five bedroom house) here are some fun pics of the weekend! 









This was our spurs slumber party! We all piled on the couch and blow up mattresses with popcorn! So much fun! Too bad the spurs lost :(


Precious lily turned one last week. Here is a few pics of her sweet face. God I love this child. 



Uncle Jason and I weren't able to make her birthday party so here she is waving hi to aunt tace! Soo precious! 


This pic of her and my brother melts my heart. Melts! 


This week I bought into an amazing company called Stella and Dot, and I am now officially a stylist and can't wait till all my products arrive and for my first trunk show!! Yay me. 

Oh! I also got my third stitch fix this week which I love, it's a company that styles u from a style survey you fill out, they send u five items if clothing and u simply send back what u don't want for free. I have gotten some awesome clothes and this time I'm keeping the dress from the items is received! Cute huh?! 

And last but certainly not least, we have finally sold our home we have lived in for the last 9 years. I am super excited for new adventures but totally overwhelmed with sadness that this weekend will be my last weekend. I feel like so much is going on that I don't have time to really grieve it. My heart hurts a lil tonight seeing the house I raised my babies in all pulled apart. I know we will love our new home once it's built but this home holds so many dear memories. I'll never forget it. 

Till next time. 














0 comments: