Wednesday, September 4, 2024

Lately

My husband did a fantastic job recently painting the inside of our home. We felt it was time to add an accent wall and repaint some areas and he did it all without complaint. I think it all turned out so beautiful. We also redid the guest bathroom and Landon’s bedroom. Just a refresh so when guests stay it’s not so teenage boy in there! Here are some pics!








I’ve been baking sour dough bread recently. My sis in law has been teaching me the ways and it’s been really fun and awesome to have homemade bread! It’s definitely a process! I’m so proud that I could bake something like this!! 


We do a lot of arts n crafts around here. I like to keep the girls hands and minds busy when we have time and these are some of the fun projects we’ve done recently! 







My beautiful boy came in for the holiday weekend and so we played some games with he and Logan and had some good steaks, some of his friends over to play poker the next day and man did I lose big! I was in the lead for most of the game but took a risk on a flush and someone had a higher one! Ugh! Anyway we finished out the weekend playing Mimaw’s favorite game with our boy! What a great weekend it was! 








0 comments: