Monday, September 9, 2024

Outdoor Heaven

It has been absolutely beautiful here in Texas over the last several days. It has been sunny and breezy and each morning has been cool, almost jacket worthy. It’s like God himself has decided we Texans needed a break. My most favorite place to be is outside in my garden or on my deck watching my birds. Yes, I’m a bird nerd. My humming birds have started responding to my voice, when I come outside I quietly call them and they respond d by flying around me and drinking from one of the 11 feeders we have outside for them. It’s magical. I also love my cardinals and painted buntings and sitting outside watching them destroy my porch with all the bird seed is lovely and calming. Jason even got me a bird feeder that has a built in camera so i can watch my birds from my phone when I’m not home. I adore it! Anyway nothing brings me as much peace as working with my beautiful flowers or watching my birds. Here are some pics of my magical outdoor heaven! 
















0 comments: